This position brings a plethora full of challenges with high commission rewards. The successful representative will be responsible for creating their own business in a named account environment, representing an 11-year old premier Security Consulting Firm, with a robust set of professional services offerings, and 24 leading security partners; with security products ranging from Next Generation Enterprise Firewalls, Web Portal Appliances and Next Generation IPS systems, to leading vendors in Managed Services, desktop security products and SIEM devices The successful candidate must be capable of managing their own time effectively, with an extensive set of security and network contacts in their targeted Enterprise accounts. The candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver sales discussions that describe Emagined Security products and/or services to prospective and existing customers.
- Contact prospective customers in order to identify opportunities for sales for security goods or services.
- Socialize with customer account contacts to keep communication lines open and identify new needs.
- Explain security products or services and basic price ranges, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain updated customer information such as name, address, phone numbers, emails and enter updates into Emagined Security's CRM tool.
- Obtain new names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as conference booth attendees, security magazines and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Record reactions of prospects contacted.
- In person, telephone or email correspondence to respond to respond to initial inquiries.
- Schedule and attend appointments for Emagined Security technical and business representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend Emagined Security sales presentations.
- Present Statements of Work / Quotes to close opportunities with prospective and existing clients.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to handle effectively multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Technical acumen and knowledge of security products and services.
- Computer expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and email.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Computer Science or Business Administration;
- Sales management experience or degree in sales management from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales activities
Get more info about